DIMO EXPERIENCE MOBILE APP
Last updated [05 May, 2020]
- Main Menu - About Us
- MercLife - Passenger Cars
- MercLife - Vans
- MercLife -Profile - #MercLife - Mercedes Benz Luxury Experience - Mercedes Benz Golf
- MercLife -Profile - #MercLife - Mercedes Benz Luxury Experience - Mercedes Benz Driving Experience
- MercLife -Profile - #MercLife - Mercedes Benz Luxury Experience - Mercedes Benz Fashion Week
- MercLife -Profile - #MercLife - Mercedes Benz Luxury Experience - She's Mercedes
- MercLife -Profile - #MercLife - Latest Events
- MercLife -Profile - Mercedes Benz Club of Sri Lanka - Mercedes Benz Club Membership
- MercLife -Profile - Mercedes Benz Club of Sri Lanka - Mercedes Benz Club International
- MercLife -Profile - Mercedes Benz Club of Sri Lanka - MB Club Lounge Login
- MercLife - MercPlay - Music - From Web
- MercLife - News - Mercedes Benz
- MercLife - News - Mercedes Benz
- MercLife - News - Local News
- MercLife - News - International News
- JeepLife - Explore Jeep - Jeep Compass
- JeepLife - Explore Jeep - Jeep Renegade
- JeepLife - Explore Jeep - Jeep Wrangler
- JeepLife - Profile - Jeep Life
- JeepLife - Profile - Community
- JeepLife - Profile - Jeep & Juventus
- JeepLife - Profile - World Surf League
- JeepLife - Profile - Jeep Club SL
- JeepLife - News - Jeep News
- JeepLife - News - Local News
- JeepLife - News - International News
Demographic and other personally identifiable information that you voluntarily give to us when choosing to participate in various activities related to the Application, such as registration, booking a service, booking a test drive etc.
We collect your First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, E-mail, Mobile Number, City, Driving License Image, User Image, Pickup and Delivery Address as personal data.
We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using the Application, to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
Mobile Device Features
We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including its Camera, Storage and Gallery with your permission. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
Mobile Device Data
We collect your device information such as the Device ID number and the Operating System type in use.
We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the Application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
Data From Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys
We collect personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys conducted by us through the Application.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. In order to ensure your experience in the DeX App, we have fetched the already available customer info of you recorded in our system to the app backend to improve our KYC (Know Your Customer) make you feel home when using the app. This reduces the need of you updating your personal information & vehicle information etc. back again in the app (Repeating existing info in the app) at the point of registration etc.
Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Application to:
- Pick-up and delivery vehicles to customers who place bookings with DIMO.
- Provide 'Test Drives' to customer preferred locations.
- Provide 'Road Side Assistance' service to customer preferred locations
- Identify the base of IOS and Android users in order to further improve Application features and functions.
- Conduct market research.
- Administer surveys, promotions, and contests.
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Create and manage your account.
- Personalized Remarketing based on users behavior.
- Email and/ or SMS you regarding your account or an order.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Application.
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Application more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Application.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Application.
- Notify you of updates to the Application.
- Offer new products, services and/or recommendations to you.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Process payments and refunds
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Application.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Send information about us, our products, sales promotions, our newsletter or anything relating to our Group of companies.
- Solicit support for the Application via ranking points.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
a) By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
b) Third-Party Service Providers
d) Sale or Bankruptcy
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control such third-party solicitations.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
You are responsible for all actions taken with your user name and password. If you choose to share your user name and password or your information with third parties to provide you additional services, you are responsible for all actions taken with this information.
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You may at any time review or change the information in your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by clicking on the unsubscribe option made available in emails and SMSs:
Diesel & Motor Engineering PLC
No.65, Jetawana Road
Tel. no.: (+94) 11 2 44 97 97
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
DIMO exclusively retains all rights including Intellectual Property Rights on the contents that are displayed in the Mobile App including but not limited to any text, words, images, information, phrases, texts, photographs, graphics, maps, designs, logos and trademarks that are displayed on the Website.
This document is governed by the laws of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka.